Recipe by English_Rose
Serrano ham, grilled pork and garlic mayonnaise combine to make a tasty snack in this Spanish sandwich recipe.
- 4 slices pork loin (thin slices)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 soft rolls, halved and lightly toasted on the inside
- 4 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise
- 4 green peppers, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 4 slices serrano ham
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, for rubbing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler. Season the pork loin with salt and freshly ground pepper. Broil the pork for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Spread half of each toasted roll with the aioli, then top with the pork.
- Over the pork, layer the roasted green pepper, Serrano ham and tomato.
- Rub the garlic clove over the toasted side of the other bread roll halves and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Put the rolls together and serve at once.