Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Serve with Wheat Thins, crackers, tortilla chips, sliced cucumbers, celery sticks, or stuff cherry tomatoes! Or in a bread bowl... * Remove top and interior of Hawaiian or sourdough bread. Fill with dip. Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package Baby Spinach, chopped or 1 (10 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup vidalia onion, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- Combine all ingredients by hand, or hit them in the food processor.
- Blend till smooth.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight.
Sure is seriously good! Spinach artichoke dip with boost from a vegetable soup dry mix.