I've been experimenting for over two years with flour mixtures to try and get a fluffy pancake and this one is the best so far. You may have to cook them a little longer at a lower heat than regular pancakes, but the results are worth it. Hope you like it as much as we do!
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2In seperate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until thoroughly blended together.
- 4Heat oiled skillet on medium low.
- 5Use a measuring cup or ice cream scoop to drop 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each pancake.
- 6Try not to stir down the batter or it won't be light and fluffy.
- 7Cook each pancake until it's dry on the sides and bubbles are coming to the surface.
- 8Flip and cook until done.
- 9You may have to break one open to make sure the batter inside is completely done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seriously Fluffy Gluten Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 1027.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: