Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I've been experimenting for over two years with flour mixtures to try and get a fluffy pancake and this one is the best so far. You may have to cook them a little longer at a lower heat than regular pancakes, but the results are worth it. Hope you like it as much as we do!
- 158.51 ml rice flour (fine grind)
- 158.51 ml sorghum flour (fine grind)
- 78.07 ml tapioca starch
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml potato starch
- 2.46 ml xanthan gum
- 4.92 ml salt
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 354.88 ml milk
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In seperate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until thoroughly blended together.
- Heat oiled skillet on medium low.
- Use a measuring cup or ice cream scoop to drop 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each pancake.
- Try not to stir down the batter or it won't be light and fluffy.
- Cook each pancake until it's dry on the sides and bubbles are coming to the surface.
- Flip and cook until done.
- You may have to break one open to make sure the batter inside is completely done.