Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been experimenting for over two years with flour mixtures to try and get a fluffy pancake and this one is the best so far. You may have to cook them a little longer at a lower heat than regular pancakes, but the results are worth it. Hope you like it as much as we do!
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In seperate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until thoroughly blended together.
- Heat oiled skillet on medium low.
- Use a measuring cup or ice cream scoop to drop 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each pancake.
- Try not to stir down the batter or it won't be light and fluffy.
- Cook each pancake until it's dry on the sides and bubbles are coming to the surface.
- Flip and cook until done.
- You may have to break one open to make sure the batter inside is completely done.