Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a healthy version of my 'seriously fast and easy fudge'...Believe it or not! The semi-sweet chocolate chips are not that bad for you and with the addition of oatmeal and nuts (and other fiber as desired) this becomes a nice guilt-free snack! Give it a try, you can hardly tell it's a "healthy" recipe!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk (made from skim milk)
- 4 tablespoons adams unsalted natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- microwave for 1 minute.
- stir thoroughly.
- microwave for 1 more minute.
- using rubber spatula, move all contents to a 8"x8" or 9"x9" pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.