Recipe by Crazy Christobal
This is a compilation recipe I put together to combine the fast fudge method that's been around for a while with some quality ingredients for the fastest *and best* fudge around. No joke--from start to finish the process is about 4 minutes long! Then it just needs to cool. Enjoy!
Top Review by Merry Cook
WOW!! This is really great fudge and so quick too! It seriously took me 5 minutes to make which is just amazing.
I used a heaping cup of miniature marshmallow because I didn't have the big ones. I think I put too many in there because it would not set fully until it was chilled in the fridge. I definitely will make this again!
- 0.5 (6 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 0.5 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 8 -10 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup salted mixed nuts, chopped (your choice)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon candy oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- pour chips, nuts, marshmallows and condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1.5 minutes. take out and stir with a rubber spatula. microwave for another 1 minute. OPTIONAL: If desired, stir in pure oil. (We like pure orange oil-fudge tastes like those great chocolate-orange balls. Make sure what you use has no water in the ingredients).
- Stir once more and spatula into greased (I use butter) 8x8 pan.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Feel free to customize ingredients! Some don't like the marshmallows; leave em out!
- Pass around to family and friends this Christmas-the easiest fudge you ever made!