Kate in Ontario's Note:
These cookies are for chocolate lovers and are sinfully delicious and easy to make. I adapted this from a Kraft Canada web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Melt chocolate squares in microwave in large bowl on medium for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- 4Add butter, sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if using.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- 9Cool for 1 minute.
- 10Transfer to wire racks to cool comletely.
- 11*If not using nuts increase flour to 3/4 C to stop cookies from spreading.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seriously Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1059 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g