Posted for ZWT9 Scandinavia. These cookies were stated as being a traditional treat of Norway. Recipe from www.matoppskrift.no/sider/norwegianrecipes.asp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar, and crumble the butter inches
- 2Add the sugar and beaten egg.
- 3Knead thoroughly and roll into a cylinder.
- 4Cut slices and shape into small balls.
- 5Place on a greased cookie tray, press down gently with a fork.
- 6Brush with egg and sprinkle with chopped almonds or coarse sugar. Bake at 175°C for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serina Cookies (Serinakaker)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: