12 hrs 10 mins
From Victoria Boutenko's 12 Steps to Raw Foods. I haven't tried these yet but I have to give the book back to the library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend squash in a food processor and put into a bowl.
- 2Blend raisins and orange juice in the food processor and add to the squash puree.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 4Drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto dehydrator trays and flatten each cookie to a thickness of one inch.
- 5Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12-15 hours.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sergei's Butternut Squash Cookies (Raw Foods)
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: