Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From Victoria Boutenko's 12 Steps to Raw Foods. I haven't tried these yet but I have to give the book back to the library.
- Blend squash in a food processor and put into a bowl.
- Blend raisins and orange juice in the food processor and add to the squash puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto dehydrator trays and flatten each cookie to a thickness of one inch.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12-15 hours.