Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From Victoria Boutenko's 12 Steps to Raw Foods. I haven't tried these yet but I have to give the book back to the library.
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar, raw
- Blend squash in a food processor and put into a bowl.
- Blend raisins and orange juice in the food processor and add to the squash puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop the mixture by spoonfuls onto dehydrator trays and flatten each cookie to a thickness of one inch.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 12-15 hours.