Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you love peppers and roast beef this sandwich is a knock out! Back when I worked in the little cafe called the Chocolate Angel I made this sandwich on a sweet sourdough bun...but it was so big the old folks couldn't even get it in their mouths! Portioned Down and a little healthier..enjoy this favorite of mine! Keep it healthy by avoiding foods with trans fats and going for low fat or fat free ingredients!
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- mayonnaise or Russian salad dressing or mustard or ranch dressing
- 3 -6 slices roast beef
- 1⁄8 cup sliced bell peppers (or both mixed) or 1⁄8 cup onion (or both mixed)
- sliced tomatoes
- 2 slices swiss cheese or 2 slices cheddar cheese or 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄8 cup lettuce or 1⁄8 cup spinach
- Streak the tortilla with a bit of your fav sandwich dressing.
- Top with lettuce, then tomato, then peppers and onions.
- Lay down you meats and then top it off with the cheese.
- Wrap, slice in 1/2 and bag it up!
- Great Heated UP! Or Made HOT!
Made for a very nice lunch. I omitted the lettuce, but added the onion and used a horseradish/mayo dressing. :)
Wonderful! I used mayonnaise, bell peppers, and provolone cheese. The peppers add a nice crunch Thank you!