1/1 Photo of Sergeant Ray's Beef & Pepper Wrap
Chef #484182's Note:
If you love peppers and roast beef this sandwich is a knock out! Back when I worked in the little cafe called the Chocolate Angel I made this sandwich on a sweet sourdough bun...but it was so big the old folks couldn't even get it in their mouths! Portioned Down and a little healthier..enjoy this favorite of mine! Keep it healthy by avoiding foods with trans fats and going for low fat or fat free ingredients!
My Private Note
1 Wrap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- mayonnaise or Russian salad dressing or mustard or ranch dressing
- 3 -6 slices roast beef
- 1/8 cup sliced bell peppers (or both mixed) or 1/8 cup onion (or both mixed)
- sliced tomato
- 2 slices swiss cheese or 2 slices cheddar cheese or 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/8 cup lettuce or 1/8 cup spinach
- 1Streak the tortilla with a bit of your fav sandwich dressing.
- 2Top with lettuce, then tomato, then peppers and onions.
- 3Lay down you meats and then top it off with the cheese.
- 4Wrap, slice in 1/2 and bag it up!
- 5Great Heated UP! Or Made HOT!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sergeant Ray's Beef & Pepper Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas