Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful blend of barbecue sauce, Ranch dressing, and horseradish, ideal for dipping fried foods such as onion rings or petals, even fries.
- 1 cup ranch dressing (Hidden Valley preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, Kraft Original
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to chill in refrigerator for several hours so that the flavors can blend.
- Serve with your favorite fried vegetables as a side for steak, burgers, or ribs.
Great little seren"dip"ity! I mixed this up and tried on steak, fries, onion rings, and even dipped bits of baked potato in it! This is tastier by far than A1 or other steak sauces. Love the horseradish. I added more red pepper because we love it HOT in west Texas. Five stars for great flavor, ten stars for ease of prep. Thanks, Chef Gary. Made for Fall Pac 08.