Recipe by Mirj
These are wonderful little rolls that are very "more-ish", very addictive. You can use any combination of cheeses that you like, we're partial to feta and kashkaval.
- 1 (17 ounce) packagerolled puff pastry, cut in 2 equal squares
- 12 ounces boxescrumbled feta cheese
- shredded kashkaval or sharp cheddar cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread evenly the crumbled feta on the first piece of dough.
- Cover with the second piece, then add shredded yellow cheese.
- Roll carefully.
- With a sharp knife cut the roll approximately every inch.
- Hold each piece between the palms of your hands and make a slight rotary movement to seal the pastry.
- Place on a non-stick pan and bake in a medium oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.