Vino Girl's Note:
From SELF magazine. The recipe is credited to Personal chef Bernie Guzman, who has cooked for Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup raw sugar, such as turbinado, divided
- 8 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt, warmed to room temperature
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pitted cherries (such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries) or 1 1/2 cups mixed berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or 1 tablespoon rum (optional) or 1 tablespoon Kahlua (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Place a sheet of phyllo on a flat surface such as a cutting board; spray lightly with spray and sprinkle with 1 tbsp sugar.
- 3Cover with another sheet of phyllo. Repeat three times, finishing with spray and sugar.
- 4Using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife, cut the phyllo into 3-inch squares.
- 5Place each square in a cup on a muffin tin, pressing in gently and fanning phyllo layers so corners don't overlap.
- 6Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- 7Whip yogurt in a small bowl.
- 8Fold in Neufchâtel and vanilla (and liquor, if desired).
- 9Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 10After cups have cooled, remove them from muffin tin.
- 11Add 1 tbsp yogurt mixture to each cup.
- 12Top with fruit and serve.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensuous Phyllo Fruit Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: