1/1 Photo of Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These chocolate chips cookies taste great and have only about 1/2 the fat of the regular version.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- 3Cream brown sugar, granulated sugar, margarine and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- 4Beat in egg whites.
- 5Gradually beat in dry ingredients alternately with water.
- 6Stir in morsels and nuts.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes or until centers are set.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes.
- 10Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1386.6
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1580.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 143.9 g
- Protein 16.4 g