Recipe by LMillerRN
Don't hesitate to serve this creamy, low-fat pasta dish often. From verybestbaby.com.
Top Review by Legna
I've made this a few times and love it. It is pretty easy to make and my toddler loves it. I've added chicken and broccoli with it too. I just use the powdered parmesan cheese and it turns out really good.
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maggi low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons refrigerated freshly shredded parmesan cheese or 6 tablespoons freshly shredded romano cheese
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE water, flour, garlic, bouillon, pepper and nutmeg in large, nonstick skillet; stir until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and yogurt.
- PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Add pasta to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.