Finally, a low-calorie, protein-packed chicken Caesar salad that won’t compromise on taste and will fill you up! One of my favorites for when I want a delicious, made from scratch Caesar, that I don't have to feel guilty about! I got it from the Epicure Selections cookbook and I find using their blends to be a real time saver
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon victorian epicure caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed or 1/2 teaspoon victorian epicure minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- victorian epicure pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 previously cooked and defrosted chicken breasts, chopped or 4 firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon victorian epicure madras curry or 1 tablespoon victorian epicure curry dip mix
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup whole wheat croutons
- 11. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients. Season with Victorian Epicure Pepper.
- 2Set aside.
- 32. Heat oil in Victorian Epicure Eclipse coated Frying Pan over medium heat. Add chicken and.
- 4Victorian Epicure Madras Curry or Victorian Epicure Curry Dip Mix and cook thoroughly. Set aside.
- 53. Add lettuce to large mixing bowl, tossing with dressing to coat.
- 64. Mix in croutons and top with chicken. Serve immediately.
- 7Serving Tip: Serve with a glass of low-fat milk and toasted whole-grain baguette.
- 8Preparation Tip: Make croutons from old sandwich bread. Sprinkle with your. favourite Victorian Epicure Seasoning and toast until crisp. Store in a reusable container for up to one week.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensational Summer Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 181.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat croutons