Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my first original smoothie creation! The soy yogurt makes it really creamy! This makes 1-2 servings, depending on whether it's a meal or just a snack.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk (I use Vitasoy Light)
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup sliced strawberries or 5 -6 medium strawberries, about
- 1 (6 ounce) containerSilk strawberry soy yogurt (If you don't use Silk, don't blame me for the results - I've tried other brands that tasted terrible)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can also add a few crushed ice cubes, but I like it as is.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Silky smooth! I had frozen strawberries. Which I use just for things like this in place of the ice cubes. Thanks Kree. Good One.
I have a son that was recently diagnosed allergic to dairy. He wouldn't touch this drink, but his twin brother drank two servings! I used Stonyfield Farm soy yogurt with great results. Next time I may try original flavor soy milk.