Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sweet and spicy rub gives salmon a flavourful taste. Serve with a green veggie and rice for a dinner special enough for company. From TOH
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- Combine the first 6 ingredients and rub over salmon.
- Place in an 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish coated with nonstick spay.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
I really didn't like this salmon recipe. I thought it had to much chili powder in it. I think if it was cut down it might be better.