Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Scrumptious marinade! If you have the time this has the FLAVOR. I have made this recipie a number of times and it always comes out amazing. Even the boyfriend forgoes the streak sauce when I make this. You can marinade a short few hours but if you have the 24 hours this is the marinade you've been waiting for!
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce (Lite OK too)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fire sesame oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves chopped)
- Mix all ingrediants well. Soak meat in marinade for 3-24 hours. If you have the 24 hours available I really recomend using that extra time. This is fabulous! We grilled ours and the steaks were flavorful tender and gone in less than five minutes.