Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Keep all ingredients chilled until time to put together.
- 6 ounces wild salmon fillets, cooked flaked
- 1 tablespoon low-fat caesar salad dressing
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped retain liquid
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, drained sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Blend Caesar salad dressing and liquid from artichoke hearts. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Place romaine into a large bowl. Add chopped artichokes, olives, and salmon.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over romaine and toss. Top with cheese.