Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
If you're going to make this, you better make 2, because your guest eat it up so fast you don't even have time to put the whip cream on it. Simply Delish and easy to make.
- 2 (15 ounce) canslibby's pumpkin puree, 100%
- 1⁄4 cup packed Splenda brown sugar blend, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- COMBINE pumpkin, 3 tablespoons SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour hot mixture into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Combine remaining SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend and pecans in small bowl. Sprinkle over pumpkin.
- BAKE for 5 to 10 minutes or until brown.
- Note: you can use a 29 oz can of Pure Pumpkin for this recipe.