Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
A delicious and healthy protein smoothie!
- fresh strawberries, hulled, halved and washed
- 1 medium bananas or 1 medium banana, halved
- 30 g strawberry protein powder (or however much the directions on the packaging say, I use Pro Max)
- 200 ml water
- ice cube
- Fill your smoothie maker with the 200mls of water.
- Add your protein powder.
- Then the banana.
- Ditto the strawberries.
- And finally the ice.
- If your smoothie maker has the 'Mix' function, hit that for 10 seconds, then step up to smooth for 30 seconds. If your smoothie maker only has the smooth function, press that for roughly 40-50 seconds.
- Serve in a prechilled glass (just to keep it nice and cold!).
- And i hope you enjoy :-).