Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ok all you mint lovers. This is a very soothing brownie. It is very easy to make and I like to bake these around Christmas time for that pepperminty flavor.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from peppermint patties.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- In large bowl with spoon or whisk, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs; stir until well blended.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Reserve 2 cups batter.
- Spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter.
- Spread reserved batter over patties.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.