1 hr 10 mins
Melanie Murray's Note:
Ok all you mint lovers. This is a very soothing brownie. It is very easy to make and I like to bake these around Christmas time for that pepperminty flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Remove wrappers from peppermint patties.
- 3Grease 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 4In large bowl with spoon or whisk, stir together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 5Add eggs; stir until well blended.
- 6Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending well.
- 7Reserve 2 cups batter.
- 8Spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- 9Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter.
- 10Spread reserved batter over patties.
- 11Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- 12Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 13Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensational Peppermint Pattie Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: