- 118.29 ml butter
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 340.19 g package thin spaghetti
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 473.19 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 10-12 slice bacon, fried crisp, and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In alarge skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until it is browned slightly.
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, and drain.
- Add spaghetti, parmesan cheese, cream, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees until it is warm, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinklethe bacon over casserole.