a spaghetti sauce you will enjoy, its unusual because you cook the sauce, then add spaghetti, and then bake it. I got this recipe from my aunt.
- In alarge skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until it is browned slightly.
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, and drain.
- Add spaghetti, parmesan cheese, cream, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees until it is warm, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinklethe bacon over casserole.