- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 10 -12 slices bacon, fried crisp, and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In alarge skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until it is browned slightly.
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, and drain.
- Add spaghetti, parmesan cheese, cream, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees until it is warm, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinklethe bacon over casserole.