1/1 Photo of Sensational No Tomato Sauce Spaghetti
weekend cooker's Note:
a spaghetti sauce you will enjoy, its unusual because you cook the sauce, then add spaghetti, and then bake it. I got this recipe from my aunt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In alarge skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until it is browned slightly.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, and drain.
- 3Add spaghetti, parmesan cheese, cream, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- 4Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- 5Cover and bake at 325 degrees until it is warm, about 15 minutes.
- 6Uncover and sprinklethe bacon over casserole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensational No Tomato Sauce Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1306.6
- Calories from Fat 914
- Total Fat 101.6 g
- Saturated Fat 55.0 g
- Cholesterol 284.5 mg
- Sodium 1071.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: