Recipe by E-Eva
I came up with this in a moment of intense laziness and WOW! It's an incredible recipe that literally takes no more than ten minutes to make...including cooking time! How many chicken recipes can make that claim?? Ingredients aren't fancy and all you need is a bowl, spoon and some saran wrap! The chicken thighs come out SO moist and tender. My husband went nuts for this recipe...and I usually cook fancy stuff! Please...please review the recipe if you try it. Thank you!
Top Review by Mirj
I'm very upset that I didn't think of this all on my own! How ingenious! How delicious! I used chicken breasts and wings, a huge hit with the entire family. I made sure there were no cornstarch lumps by heating the soy sauce in the microwave first and disolving the cornstarch in that before mixing in the rest of the ingredients. Fantastic, easy and yummy, thanks!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 -3 dried chilies, depending on taste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soya sauce, chilis, cornstarch and white wine in a glass/pyrex microwave safe bowl.Make sure there are no more cornstarch lumps.
- Place washed chicken thighs in bowl and toss with sauce.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and place in microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Carefully remove bowl from microwave and carefully remove saran wrap. Baste chicken with sauce, then recover and microwave again for 4-6 minutes, depending on strength of microwave.