Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Scootch over the burgers and make room for this flavorful, better-for-you side. Ripe veggies steam in their own juices and zesty dressing in a no-mess foil pack. From kraftrecipes.com.
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup button mushroom
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 cup large cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft light zesty italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine vegetables, tomatoes and dressing. Spoon onto center of large piece of heavy-duty foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetabls are crisp-tender, turning after 4 minutes.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet. Sprinkle vegetable mixture with cheese.
- KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS:.
- SPECIAL EXTRA: Toss vegetables and tomatoes with 1 tablespoon pesto along with the dressing. Or sprinkle cooked vegetables mixture with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
- SUBSTITUTE: If you don't have heavy-duty foil, you can use double layer of regular foil instead.