Recipe by Manami
This easy and great soup I found on the internet! What a find! I love it - the whole thing will take 20 minutes. Keep all the ingredients on hand for this quick and satisfying chicken noodle soup.
- 946.36 ml Swanson chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (I used a generous dash)
- 118.29 ml carrot, sliced
- 118.29 ml celery, sliced
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml uncooked medium egg noodles
- 236.59 ml cubed cooked chicken or 236.59 ml cooked turkey
- 0.25 ml dried dill or 0.25 ml fresh dill, garnish or 0.25 ml dried parsley or 0.25 ml fresh parsley, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, black pepper, carrot, celery onion & garlic powder in saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Sprinkle with dried dill or parsley.
- ORIENTAL VARIATION; add a little fresh grated ginger, crushed garlic clove, a shot of soy sauce and some crushed red pepper. Don't use broad noodles use linguine or spaghetti.
- MEXICAN VARIATION; stir in some salsa and garnish with chopped cilantro.