Recipe by Manami
This easy and great soup I found on the internet! What a find! I love it - the whole thing will take 20 minutes. Keep all the ingredients on hand for this quick and satisfying chicken noodle soup.
- 4 cups Swanson chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (I used a generous dash)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 cup cooked turkey
- 1 dash dried dill or 1 dash fresh dill, garnish or 1 dash dried parsley or 1 dash fresh parsley, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, black pepper, carrot, celery onion & garlic powder in saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Sprinkle with dried dill or parsley.
- ORIENTAL VARIATION; add a little fresh grated ginger, crushed garlic clove, a shot of soy sauce and some crushed red pepper. Don't use broad noodles use linguine or spaghetti.
- MEXICAN VARIATION; stir in some salsa and garnish with chopped cilantro.