1/1 Photo of Sensational Chicken Breasts With Cherry Sauce
Vicki in CT's Note:
Perfectly sauteed chicken breasts topped with a cherry sauce served over crepes. Ooooh La La. For RSC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1/2-3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 crepes (prepared)
- 1Set aside 3/4 cup cherries. In a blender, combine orange juice and remaining cherries; cover and process until smooth. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, garlic and ginger; set aside.
- 2Dip chicken in egg whites. Dredge in flour that has been combined with pepper, shaking off excess. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken on all sides in butter. Place chicken in a Pam sprayed 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (or if you skillet is oven proof can leave it in for easier clean up). Top with cherry sauce.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes; turn chicken. Top with reserved cherries. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until done.
- 4Meanwhile, heat crepes as directed on package. Place on crepe on each plate and top with one chicken breast and some cherry sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensational Chicken Breasts With Cherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1548.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: