Recipe by Carmen B.
This has got to be the easiest and yummiest Beef Stroganoff I have ever made. Not sure where I found it, but has been in my collection for years. Very easy to double.
- 1 lb boneless top round steak (other steak works well)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- hot cooked noodles, such as broad noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef across grain into strips.
- Cook beef until browned; set aside.
- Cook onions until soft.
- Add soup, paprika,and a little milk (1/4 cup to start).
- Add beef; mix together adding a little more milk if too thick, Heat through.
- Add sour cream, stir to mix.
- Serve over hot noodles.