Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
This salad is popular at one of our local restaurants located in South Central Louisiana.
Top Review by Kaykwilts
A lady from church brought this dish to the potluck lunch at church. Of course I had to have the recipe and it is the same as yours. It is so good. I haven't made it yet but I plan to soon if I remember to get the cheeses from the store.
- 6 ounces romano cheese, grated fine
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cleaned and torn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheeses and refrigerate in airtight container.
- Mix remaining ingredients except lettuce.
- Whisk until blended and refrigerate overnight preferably.
- Place lettuce in large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over lettuce to taste.
- Sprinkle cheeses over lettuce to taste.