1/1 Photo of Seno De Pollo Rellenos
Bryan's SweetPea's Note:
Like Chicken Kiev, Spanish Style Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces boneless chicken breasts, skinned and halved
- 4 ounces whole green chilies
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt, approx
- 1/2 cup flour, approx
- 1 egg, beaten, approx
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 cup canola oil, approx
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1Place chicken skin side down between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with the side of a meat cleaver until thin.
- 2Cut 4 green chilis in half and place a half on each piece of chicken.
- 3Cut cheese into 8 sticks about 1/2 x 1 x 1/2 and place on chicken.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and roll up to completely roll up to enclose cheese and chilis.
- 5Roll in flour.
- 6Then dip in egg.
- 7Roll in bread crumbs.
- 8Chill thoroughly.
- 9Heat 1/2" oil to 375 degrees in a large skillet.
- 10Brown evenly, removing chicken from the pan when cooked.
- 11Pour off oil and then add back in 3 T.
- 12Blend in 1/4 cup flour, add milk and cook, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- 13Add pimientos, parsely, and garlic.
- 14Spoon over chicken and serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seno De Pollo Rellenos
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1520.1
- Calories from Fat 865
- Total Fat 96.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 248.9 mg
- Sodium 687.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 73.3 g