Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request. Found in an online search. The amounts of pasta and Alfredo sause were not designated, so I estimated. Prep time and servings is also an estimate. A positive spin would be: The recipe calls on one's cooking knowledge and judgment to complete this dish! :D It sounds good and I'm going to try this soon!
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, skinned, boned, & cubed
- 2 ounces ham, cubed
- 1⁄2 ounce vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces penne rigate, cooked
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, shred
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs (garlic bread crumbs preferred)
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- Brown chicken; add ham, garlic and parsley.
- Add Alfredo sauce.
- Heat and toss with pasta.
- Put in casserole; top with bread crumbs, parmesan, and fontina.
- Place under broiler and brown.