Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is Hoorbanu Iqbal's recipe from the Thursday magazine dated April 20th-26th'2006. Enjoy these as an evening snack or a mid-day snack at brunch or at picnics or as an appetiser - the choice is yours!
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons shredded beetroots
- 2 tablespoons shredded bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons boiled green peas
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and salt in a pot.
- Add semolina and stir well.
- Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Fold in all the other ingredients.
- Knead well and shape into cutlets(the shape you give is your choice).
- Shallow fry the cutlets in oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.