This is an Iftar special from the City Times. Very delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take half of the milk and add all the ingredients to it, except the semolina and cook well.
- 2When it starts boiling, add the semolina to it and continue to cook.
- 3When the semolina gets cooked, add the rest of the milk.
- 4Cook for 7-10 more minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Semolina Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 138.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom powder