Recipe by BrianB
This is the BEST chocolate fudge you will ever have in your life. Trust me on this... I've made it for my family, friends, work, parties, etc. -- and they all can't get enough of it. Cooking time of 30 minutes is approximate. Each serving is one 1 inch by 1 inch square.
- 4 cups sugar
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13" x 9" x 2" pan with foil.
- Grease foil lightly with butter.
- In saucepan, stir sugar, marshmallow cream (fluff), evaporated milk, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan. Cool until firm. Peel off the foil and cut into squares.