1/2 Photos of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Little Italy's Note:
These are by far the best chocolate chip cookies I have EVER eaten. I dont know where this recipe came from, but it's definitely a keeper! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter, sugars and eggs until smooth.
- 3Combine flour, salt and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
- 4Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients, and lastly stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- 5Form into small balls with hands and Bake on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper for 8-10 minutes or until VERY light golden, they should almost look un-cooked (This keeps them soft in the middle).
- 6Store in a tupperware box to keep them chewy.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 56
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g