Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick, easy, and semi homemade recipe I came up with when I was on the go!
Make and share this Semi Homemade Grilled Chicken and Spicy Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 to heat the ready grilled chicken breast fillets for 20-25 minutes.
- Boil water for rotini pasta, cook for 15 minutes. Save 1/2 cup of the cooking starchy water for the sauce.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add chopped onion and garlic to heated oil, sauté until onions are almost browned.
- Add salt pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add marinara sauce and cream, cook until it comes to a boil and add heated chicken into pan, cook for 5 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain and add 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Place pasta, and the chicken and sauce into serving platter.
- I like to top mine off with some cheese and let it melt.