Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A couple of times, I have wanted to make my own pizza sauce but was short of time. I always try to do new things. If you love garlic, you should love this sauce!
- 1 1⁄4 cups ready-made pasta sauce (I used Hunt's Garlic-n-Herb)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy on your favorite pizza or as a dipping sauce for breadsticks and stromboli/calzones.
- This makes enough sauce for 2 12" pizzas.