Recipe by Meredith .F
From the Food Network Show Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. She made this look so good & so easy, I can't wait to try it!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) jar water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sucepan over medium heat, combine soup & chicken broth; stir until smooth.
- Add artichoke hearts & cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Pour soup into a blender & mix until smooth.
- Return to pot & slowly stir in cream. Season with salt & pepper and serve hot.