Recipe is from the Entenmann's website. Main ingredient is box of Entenmann's Cinnamon Swirl Buns. Looks super easy and yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter or spray a 3 quart baking dish.
- 2Slice cinnamon buns into 1 inch thick slices and place in dish.
- 3Combine sugar and spices and sprinkle over apples to coat.
- 4Tuck apple slices and raisins in between bun slices.
- 5In a separate bowl beat together eggs, milk and vanilla and pour over bun mixture.
- 6Let set in refrigerator overnight or minimum 2 hours.
- 7Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden.
- 8Serve warm with maple syrup.
- 9May also be served cold with sweetened whipped cream and your favorite berries.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Semi-Homemade Apple Cinnamon Swirl Bake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g