Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe is from the Entenmann's website. Main ingredient is box of Entenmann's Cinnamon Swirl Buns. Looks super easy and yummy
- cinnamon rolls, store bought (Entenmann's)
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole milk or 1 1⁄3 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup
- Butter or spray a 3 quart baking dish.
- Slice cinnamon buns into 1 inch thick slices and place in dish.
- Combine sugar and spices and sprinkle over apples to coat.
- Tuck apple slices and raisins in between bun slices.
- In a separate bowl beat together eggs, milk and vanilla and pour over bun mixture.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight or minimum 2 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
- May also be served cold with sweetened whipped cream and your favorite berries.
OMG this was so good! It lasted all of 10 seconds at my office! Thanks for sharing!