Recipe by Nana Lee
This was my favorite pizza when I lived in Boston. I've tried to get our local pizza places to make and sell it, but to no avail. They just make the same old - same old pizza! I have not included oven temp or time to cook because it all depends on the pizza you buy.
- 1 medium frozen cheese pizza
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Italian sausages, cooked and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the oven at the right temp from directions on pizza box.
- Sprinkle part of olive oil over pizza top.
- Slice tomato and spread on top of pizza.
- Use the riccota in chunks and spread over pizza.
- Spread chunks of sausage over top of pizza.
- Sprinkle rest of olive oil over all.
- Top with as much mozzorella as you wish.
- Put into oven for as long as required by pizza directions on box.
- However, 5 minutes before the minimum time has elapsed, check to see if pizza is ready.