Recipe by shannbug216
Pineapple cake that you just will not be believe has no eggs and no oil!!! It comes out moist and delicious. I got this idea from the Dr. Oz show which showed the Hungry Girl food expanders. Yummy and healthly.
- 1 (18 ounce) box pineapple cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄4 cups seltzer water
- whipped topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Mix cake mix, pudding packet and crushed pineapple.
- 2.Add seltizer water and mix until all combined.
- 3.Let mix stand 2 minutes.
- 4.Spoon into a 9x13 baking pan that was sprayed with light amount of cooking spray.
- 5. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- 6. Allow to cool before serving. Serve with a dollip of whipping topping or a small amount of crushed pineapple.
- 7. Enjoy!