30 years ago or so, I had these in a pub in Wales and they were outstanding. Glad I finally found a recipe for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix breadcrumbs and cheese, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
- 2Beat together 1 egg and 1 egg yolk and use to bind mixture.
- 3Make into 12 even sized sausage shapes and roll in flour.
- 4Coat in beaten egg white and flour.
- 5Fry in hot fat or oil.
- 6Serve with red peppers and a fresh green salad.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Selsig Morgannwg (Glamorgan Sausages - Welsh)
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g