1 hr 15 mins
If they like liver, oh boy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a jellyroll pan (big cooking sheet with small sides) with aluminum foil.
- 2Spray with Pam.
- 3Using either a blender or a food processor, add liver and blend until liquefied then add remaining ingredients, moist ones first, blending as you add the entire mixture should be the consistency of cement.
- 4Spoon mixture out into pan and spread as evenly as you can.
- 5Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350 They are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6Test several places because the mixture is so thick, it's hard to spread evenly.
- 7Remove from oven and cut in small squares. Cool and peel foil off the back.
- 8Separate pieces and put in freezer on a cookie sheet until hard.
- 9Then freeze. These will keep for several days in a cooler or even in a very cool room or show site. Thaws in the microwave in just a few seconds.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sell Their Soul Liver Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g