Recipe by Nicole N
A recipe my mum gave me when I left home which I rediscovered over the weekend. Not sure of its origin - possibly Edmonds Cookbook - but a good, quick microwave pudding that my kids love. Great on cold days.
- 236.59 ml self raising flour
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 9.85 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml cocoa
- 29.58 ml coconut
- 354.88 ml boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, cocoa, salt and sugar into a bowl.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla till mixture is just combined.
- Spoon batter into a large ring container or casserole dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa and coconut and sprinkle it over the batter.
- Pour hot water carefully over the batter and cover with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 6 - 7 minutes.
- Serve with icecream or whipped cream.