Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
From daughters of Norway. Another person said that they put anise seeds on bottom; that is not what this recipe said. Someone said that these are dunkers, and are hard to mix with a mixer; towards the end switch to hand and wooden spoon, lol. Must sit overnight before baking. Zaar World Tour 6.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add anise.
- Add powdered sugar gradually, beating continuously.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Dough should be tough to work from what I've read.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
- A pretty white icing will appear on these cookies.